Yes it’s that time of year again! Now be careful, you might get the good Santa coming down your chimney or the bad Santa! We all know what the good Santa brings but the bad Santa?
Well the bad Santa looks remarkably like the good Santa. Bearing gifts and goodwill and lots of presents for the future. But these turn out to be gifts of a dubious nature.
You might find a large planning proposal in your stocking promising lots of goodies, which turn out to be well non-existent!
- A green space where there is already a green space!
- Some new exciting high-tech jobs – well lots of supermarket jobs anyway!
- Lots of new houses – ok maybe not for local need but you cannot have everything!
- A sustainable community – which turns out to be the old community but under a different name!
- A new road – no more traffic jams – yippee!!!! Ah not quite it’s so that all the extra people in the extra houses can drive the extra cars about!
So be careful don’t let the bad Santa in your house otherwise 2014 will not be a pleasant year.
Have a Merry Xmas.